Regardless of the topic, in our list of topics & experts, you can find interview partners on various political issues. Or contact the press department directly: 069 - 959104-13.
Press and Public Relations
Press and public relations at PRIF are a central element for enabling academic communication. Work in this area assists PRIF staff members in communicating their research findings to the academic community, policy makers, the media and the general public.
Central tasks for press and public relations:
- press relations including arrangement of interview partners and speakers
- final editing of PRIF publications: PRIF Reports, PRIF Spotlights, PRIF Blog, newsletter and the annual report
- organizing panel discussions and other events
- maintaining the institute’s social media presence
- maintaining and developing the PRIF website
- facilitating the policy advice of the institute