The Institute’s knowledge transfer communicates research results to policy makers and society, for example in the fields of policy advice or civic education. At the same time, we also take on board impulses from society so that researchers can integrate them into their work. PRIF understands knowledge transfer as a dialog.
We are present in political Berlin and, we have an office in the House of the Leibniz Association in addition to our headquarters in Frankfurt am Main. We inform and advise members of parliament, parliaments, ministries and authorities at state and federal level. In addition, we participate in the training of young diplomats.
Our department for knowledge transfer supports schools and political education institutions in the promotion of global values and attitudes with specific offers. We are also in direct exchange with teachers, pedagogues and students themselves.
- Berlin Office Coordination of transfer activities in political Berlin
- Peace Report Editorial management and communication
- Political consulting
- Civic Education Development of target group-specific formats and coordination of the PRIF@Schule network
- Development of new transfer formats in close cooperation with researchers
- Development of event formats in close cooperation with the Press and Public Relations Department
- Video and podcast productions
- Dr Stefan Kroll Head of Science Communication
- Yvonne Blum Knowledge Transfer Officer
- Laura Friedrich Knowledge Transfer Officer
- Dr Claudia Baumgart-Ochse Editorial management Peace Report
- Dr Julian Junk Head of Berlin Office
- Anton Peez Doctoral Researcher, Berlin Office
- Sarah Brockmeier Doctoral Researcher, Berlin Office
- Leon Wiedenhöfer, Student Assistant