What is the importance of diplomacy in conflict resolution? In this international seminar organized by the Center for Peace Studies (CPS) at the North-South University in Dhaka, Bangladesh, the panelists will discuss this question. The debate will focus on the current war between Russia and Ukraine. The panelists are:
- Prof. Dr. Nicole Deitelhoff, PRIF
- Prof. Gunhild Hoogensen Gjørv, Professor in Security Studies, The Arctic University of Norway
- H.E. Mustafa Osman Turan, Ambassador of Türkiye to Bangladesh
- H.E. Alexander V. Mantytskiy, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation to the People's Republic of Bangladesh
- Ambassador Shahidul Haque, Professorial Fellow, South Asian Institute of Policy and Governance, NSU
When: June 7, 2022 | 11am-12:30pm (Dhaka Time)
The webinar will be livestreamed from the CPS Facebook page.