Press and Public Relations
Press and public relations at PRIF are a central element for enabling academic communication. Work in this area assists PRIF staff members in communicating their research findings to the academic community, policy makers, the media and the general public.
Central tasks for press and public relations:
- press relations including arrangement of interview partners and speakers
- final editing of PRIF publications (PRIF Reports and PRIF Spotlights)
- organizing panel discussions and other events
- maintaining the institute’s social media presence on Facebook and Twitter
- editing the newsletter
- maintaining and developing the PRIF website
- creating informational material, brochures and annual reports
- public relations for the Peace Report, editing of the website and Twitter
- facilitating the policy advice of the institute
- supporting and editing of the PRIF Blog
As an active member of the communication network at the Leibniz Association, PRIF’s press and public relations section actively supports the association in the areas of communications strategy and media relations.